Hi, I'm Angela and I kill plants. Not intentionally of course, but I do just the same. Sometimes I feel like all I have to do is come close to a plant and it will immediately begin to wilt. I even once managed to kill an aloe vera plant my Mom gave me (that was supposed to survive anything-Sorry Mom!). You get the picture? Plants and I don't mix, so naturally I thought it would be a good idea for me to plant and garden this summer......
Despite the dreary history I have with anything growing in dirt, I'm actually pretty excited about my garden. If at first you don't succeed, try again, right? That is currently my garden motto along with the motivational saying "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.....".
I've already put quite a bit of time and energy into our garden and I actually have a few things growing! Yay! That's a good sign!
I was going to post a picture, but for some reason my computer won't let me. For now, I'll just have to keep you in suspense as to what the garden of a plant killer actually looks like. Pictures coming soon!
1 comment:
Maybe plant killing comes with the name. I kill plants, too. I have killed more than one aloe plant. And a bamboo plant. And an ivy plant. Just to name a few. I hope your garden is successful! Maybe if you get your kids involved that they will help you not kill it. :)
Post a Comment