Hip Hip Hooray! Yesterday morning I woke up and quickly noticed that our bedroom was already starting to brighten from the sun. My first thought was to check on Nicole, who had been sleeping since we put her to bed a little after 10:00 the night before. It was 6:30 am, and she had slept through the night!! I thought it was some crazy fluke, but last night she again slept from about 11:15 to 6:30 am! After a couple of nights like that, I feel like a new woman! Although I don't expect it to stay like that from now on (she has also been pretty sleepy during the day, I think she is probably going through a growth spurt) I am so grateful for all the interrupted sleep I can get! Hooray for sleep!



2 comments:
What!! She's smiling?! How adorable! Why isn't this on the family website? So cute!
Ahhh... those first few night of pure sleep. Aren't they divine? She's such a cutie. I can't wait to meet her!!
Post a Comment