Recently I have come to realize two things about myself.
First, no matter how many times I tell myself that one day I am all of a sudden going to print the thousands of pictures I have on my computer and turn them into cute scrapbook keepsakes for my kids, its just not going to happen. There, I finally said it- I'm not a scrapbooker.
Second, I really struggle with journal writing. This is something I feel is really important and still wish to become better at one day. Hopefully that "one day" will come sooner rather than later, but in the mean time I am bringing this blog back to life in the hope that some part of my life will be recorded.
So, after over 2 years of no blog posts....here I go again!
2 comments:
Welcome back!!
Great! We are excited for more updates on your family!
Post a Comment